HYBRIDE SELFIE

SELFIE APPROACH  :

If one is new to the world of mobile photography you must be very well aware of the above term, but  a old one like me had lots of confusion about it in the preliminary stages , I first thought that maybe he/she didn’t have any one to click or may be he/she was trying to show the power of the front camera….but no, I was wrong and all of a sudden after a few days I found it to be a new trend, and bird eyes view angel of photography and videography  found its existence in mobile and it was very actively supported by a well known creature called FACEBOOK…

It is the duty of FOREST to give protection to its ANIMAL, And in the jungle of SOCIAL MEDIA a small creature called SELFIE PICS got its home .

If any one ask me What’s my view about it,,,, I would say one should welcome all kind of improvement and changes  and though I have never tried to post any such into my profile but I generally don’t avoid it when it is done by my friends.. so to sum up I would salute this sweet and simple initiative and look forward to enjoy many such photography.

Though the concept of selfie originates from Mobile Photography but in recent days DSLR cameras are much into use, any photograph you take yourself is generally known as selfie and the only basic requirement is that your own presence is necessary. And for that the tillable display of your camera does the job.
Now how to take selfie into a different stage??
Is’nt there any way to improvise the concept??
Yessss there is, Did you ever think of taking a reflected selfie , if no then lets have a try , it is simple because you can just do it in front of your mirror without much effort

AT HOTEL RADISON BLU


                                                                
The above picture is my own Reflected selfie or I would rather call it as ‘ Hybrid Selfie’  where I used a mirrior which was above me and to avoid the reflection I turned the flash light off , the floor was white in colour and increasing the brightness made the floor invisible.


Thus in the world of photography “selfie” is creating its own existence and the day will be soon where budding photographers will come up with many theories related to selfie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assam Cricket’s First International Tour.

Social Media Marketing: Need of the hour to promote business

Jakhalabandha : Connecting North-East 24 x 7