Social Media Marketing: Need of the hour to promote business
Social Media is a communication tool that started from websites, presently we have mobile applications for almost all the Social media platforms. The basic motive was to help people to stay connected socially, but with the change of time social media has become an effective tool for marketing. Almost all big or small business has their social media platforms which keep on posting and updating about the services and product they offer. Not only business Social media has become a tool for all the political parties, government department as well, with the help of Social Media they try to promote their ideologies and try to inject the minds of people with their agenda. In business, Social Media is not only limited to Facebook, the uses of Instagram, Twitter, Snapchats , LinkedIn etc has also increased tremendously.
Social media plays a vital role because of the following reasons
· Social Media is not so expensive in comparison to traditional marketing: In social media, though some invest on paid ads however, the cost is still cheaper compared to traditional marketing. For example in Traditional marketing you need to circulate the same banner and poster in every corner of the city but in case of social media marketing you do not have to do so as because your social media platforms will reach everywhere.
· Social Media is more attractive: In comparison to traditional marketing, social media marketing is attractive. It will also give you business leads and insights of your business.
· No geographical limit: You can target not only a local audience, but also an international one. In traditional marketing you are just confined to a particular location and the reach is lower in comparison to Social Media.
· You can reach out to your target audience according to your requirement: You can tailor a campaign to specific audience demographics, such as gender, location, age and interests. This means your campaign will be more effective. This cannot be applied in case of Traditional marketing.
· Instant feedback regarding your business: One of the most valuable advantages of social media is marketplace insight. By monitoring the activity on your profiles, you can see customer’s interests and opinions that you might not otherwise be aware of if your business didn’t have a social media presence. Social media marketing also allows your business to give a positive impression through a humanization factor. When brands are interactive by sharing content, commenting, and posting status on social media, it personifies a brand.
There are no reasons not to implement social media into your marketing strategy. Since it is so cost-effective, there is hardly anything to lose. Your competition is most likely already on social media, so don’t let them take your potential customers. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see growth in your business. So, to sum up, in today’s day it is very necessary to take both traditional and digital marketing hand to hand. This will not only increase your visibility, this will help to improve your brand image and loyalty as well.
For More information Contact