Interviewing IIT JEE TOPPER Rinkle Jain

And this is how Rinkle makes into the IIT....

Leading the way for her female counterparts is Rinkle Jain, who has secured 312th rank in the recent IIT JEE Advance results. Sharing her journey to become an IITian, Rinkle said, “I don’t think it is very difficult. It’s all up to you how you take things. If you are determined to do something then nothing is difficult. I knew I had to do things and there were teachers around to help me. I did my regular studies and that has helped me to clear the exam”.
By breaking the stereotype thinking about girls not preferring engineering, she replied “I think it was a trend some years back but now things are changing. Engineering involves more field work as compared to Medical. People should be more physically fit for it and I never thought that girls can’t opt for Engineering and maybe that was the reason that I went for it”.
Like many students today, Rinkle too enrolled herself in a coaching institute to help her compete in exams successfully. To this she said, “In order to appear in such exams one needs to have good guidance and therefore, I joined Concept Educations. It has really helped me and it would not have been possible without joining the institute. The teachers are very friendly and helpful. They’ll always push you to put in more effort and it played an important role to crack those exams”.
Rinkle who did her schooling from Holy Child and Higher Secondary from Don Bosco, Pan Bazar didn’t have any fixed study time. She would study only when she is mentally ready for it. Apart from being a TV junkie, she also loves reading and helping her mom in household chores. Her mom was very surprised when the results was declared, but believed that her daughter will make them proud.
Rinkle is presently enjoying all the attention she’s receiving and she said, “I’m really happy that I’ve become somebody from a nobody”. Rinkle is now planning to pursue her further studies in B.Tech in Computer Science and wishes to do it from IIT Kharagpur or IIT Delhi.
On her ending note, she suggested to the upcoming candidates that they need to be confident, focussed and have the determination to achieve something and they need to be clear with the basics and work hard regularly without any long breaks.


Interview by Subhankar Banerjee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assam Cricket’s First International Tour.

Social Media Marketing: Need of the hour to promote business

Is Public Relation missing in Assam Cricket?